- It is a combination of programming language and Software Development Kit (SDK), which allows application development for desktop, mobile, consoles, and web.
- It is a simple programming language with clear syntax.
- Code written in Delphi, is easily readable; for example, you can concatenate strings using the “+” sign rather than any function.
- Documentation of Delphi is well-organized to help you give a quick start.
- Comes with an Integrated IDE, which allows you to easily develop GUI using drag & drop, addition of event handlers, and many other features.
- Supports real-time testing, making it easier and faster to find and fix issues.
- Supports Rapid Application Development (RAD) with features, such as an application framework and visual window layout designer.
- Supports client-server architecture and SQL databases.
- Supports complete Windows API.
- Allows creating components for easy integration in the IDE.
Matrix, vectors in Delphi
Embarcadero Technologies blogpost
BPL vs. DLL
Introduction to Packages; BPLs are special DLLs!